Hey so you’ve seen that your penis is somewhat curved, and you’re wondering if that’s normal?
Let’s get right to the point: the answer is that it is typical. Your penis may bend slightly to the left or right, due to external factors.
Just as your face and body aren’t entirely symmetrical, but the question arises, is that normal? Sadly, the answer is No. In actuality, many men’s penises do have a slight curve to them.
There’s typically a reason for you to be concerned if your penis is moderately or severely curved since if not now it will definitely cause issues with sexual health and life later.
If the bend is slight it could be preferable to accept it as a physical limitation and put your attention on other, more crucial issues but at a later stage in life the curve could develop more and cause issues with erection – Erectile Dysfunction (ED) and difficulty having sexual intercourse with partner. Since the curve blocks passage of blood flow to your entire penis.
However, if your penis is clearly twisted in one way or has a sharp curve, If something interferes with your sexual performance or causes pain or discomfort, it’s not acceptable and you should get immediate medical attention, to avoid complications.
For more information on penile curvature, Peyronie’s disease (PD), and all you need to know about treating it, continue reading.
The Basics of Penile Curvature and Peyronie’s Disease
Your penis should not have a small curvature to it. When it is erect or flaccid, your penis may bend to the left or right or fall to one side. As long as it doesn’t lead to pain, discomfort, or sexual problems, a slightly curved penis is typically not a problem in the beginning. This creates issues at a later stage in life when the curve develops a deeper angle causing issues with natural erections or difficulty maintaining an attained erection.
Peyronie’s disease (PD), a medical disorder in which plaque build inside your penis, thicken the tissue and cause it to bend when you’re erect, is of the most prevalent cause of penile curvature.
Occasionally, a curve may develop as a result of trauma to the penis. It’s possible to harm the tissue in your penis during sexual activity or in a separate mishap or an accident.
Congenital penile curvature, a form of penis curvature that exists from birth, affects some males. Less than 1% of all male’s experience this, thus it is uncommon but it can be definitely cured naturally with the help of a penile traction device.
Not every penile curvature requires treatment, some may feel, its normal in the beginning and may not even mind. However, if having a crooked penis is impacting your sexual, physical, or mental health, a surgical surgery may be able to fix the problem.
Common Methods to Straighten a Curved Penis
Penile curvature does not always require medical attention.
• Your healthcare practitioner may advise doing nothing if you have Peyronie’s disease or congenital penile curvature that doesn’t cause any pain or impede your sexual performance.
• Even though it’s uncommon, Peyronie’s disease occasionally may go away without the need for treatment or the situation could worsen.
• If penile curvature does need to be treated, there are many treatments available. In addition to surgical techniques to remove plaque and correct penile curvature, they also include nonsurgical remedies including drugs and devices.
• Peyronie’s disease and other reasons for penile curvature can also be treated non-surgically. These include physical therapies to bend or reshape the joint and injections to dissolve plaques penis into a straighter, more neutral shape:
• Collagenase. Collagenase is an enzyme that dissolves plaques when injected into tissue and is available under the trade name Xiaflex®. It is used by males with a penile curvature of 30 degrees or more and is the only FDA-approved treatment for Peyronie’s disease.
• Alpha-2b interferon. Interferon is a protein produced by white blood cells that acts as an antiviral and anti-cancer drug. It may lessen pain, shrink plaques, and straighten the penis when injected into penile tissue.
• Verapamil. An injectable medicine called verapamil is frequently prescribed to treat angina and excessive blood pressure. In men with Peyronie’s disease, it might also aid in reducing pain and curvature.
• Stretching the bend (curved) banana penis and eliminate curvature, you will require a medically approved penile traction device which has to be used for a regular daily routine as recommend in the instruction’s manual provided along with the product.
Experience Confidence and Comfort – Try Our Amazing Penis Straightener Traction Device Now!
MyNoveltyShop is the pioneer of male enhancement products like penile vacuum pump devices since 2004 and penile extender traction device in India since 2008.
Our products are recommended and prescribed by leading healthcare professionals, hospital chains and pharmacies across India.
MyNoveltyShop is the No. 1 and go to online store for the best male and female enhancement products in India.
Our products have helped tens and thousands of patients and customers live a better sex life and improve well-being.
Products are imported, branded and backed by customer support and after sales technical service.
You don’t need to worry about anyone knowing, as our product is super discreet. Plus, we’ve made sure it’s easily searchable online, so you can find it when you need it most.
ProExtender was first introduced by MyNoveltyShop in the year 2008 and since then there have been many improvements product quality, design and features.
The PRO penile extender traction device has evolved over the years and we strive to continue doing so in the near future.
There are various penile traction devices available suitable for all kinds of men including patients having the Micropenis condition.
Penises with curvature are not that unusual but the issue can surely be treated.
However, it is best to speak with a qualified professional like an Andrologist / Urologist if you have a penis that is severely bent or if the curvature makes sex painful or challenging for you.
Unsure whom to contact? We have a list of one of the best UroAndrologist in India.
There are numerous therapies available to lessen penile curvature and enhance your quality of life, ranging from prescription drugs to surgical operations.
The registered medical practitioner will assist you in making the decision that is ideal for your requirements, way of life, and overall health.